Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy to help out!!





Life has been crazy busy since we got home. I have many things to blog about, Christmas day and everything in between. One reason I haven't is I have seemed to have lost the cord to my camera to download my pictures. That's not good! And We have been so busy here in the office since we returned, we hit the ground with our feet running and haven't stopped! That means business is good, but I don't have time to think!

Hopefully life will slow down a little soon, but then again what on earth would I do if I wasn't busy.

One reason I say I'm happy is we have had a large number of clients come through the door who are paying way to much for homeowners insurance. We had one client today who was so happy they were able to lower their premium that they literally sat and cried.
That's when you feel good about what your doing!!We have always said we aren't in this business for the money , but we are in this to help people. It makes you feel good when people tell you they are able to keep their house or whatever else when you saved them money on their insurance.

On a side note, I hope I find my camera cord soon, maybe I'll be able to blog about the rest of Christmas break.

2 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

So glad you guys had such a great vacation! Wish we could have worked it out to catch up with you...oh well, maybe next time!
Glad things are still going well for you! Take care!

Leora Schenck said...

Hey Betty~
Just thinking about you and wondering, "Where are you?" :~) Miss your posts! I loved your Christmas Card! Sorry I didn't get any out this year. Oh well, maybe next year!
Take Care!