Friday, November 14, 2008

Mysterious Illness

I woke up Wednesday morning to Zach being sick. I was informed he had been up earlier in the morning throwing up. So he stayed home from school. He was finished with the vomiting by noon and was wanting to go outside to play by 3:00. He was not excited that I would not let him go out to play. Anyhow,he returned to school on Thursday and I learned that alot of kids and some teachers had been out sick too . As I went home from work on Thursday there were many local news trucks out in front of the public elementary school either leaving or filming a newscast. Later I saw on the news that Hobe Sound Elementary was having quite a few kids out sick (about 120 or so) and that the Martin County Health Dept. had been working with them to find out what might be the cause. So for now, we are wondering what's going on and hoping that Jessica & Andrea do not get sick.

1 comment:

Marea P said...

I hope they don't. It seems that the younger kids can spread germs quite fast [lack of hygiene :)]. By the way, do you have the traditional Hobe Sound address: PO Box 1065? I need to update my mailing addresses.