Thursday, February 19, 2009

Something Funny

This seems to be the happening thing going around, so in my spare time thought I would try what I have seen on a few other blogs.Everyone needs to try this one. Go to Google and type in your name and the word "needs" . I typed it in like this..."Betty needs". See what you come up with. Unfortunately there is a show on TV called Ugly Betty so I came up with quite a bit of Ugly Betty needs, so I skipped over that. But I did get a few things out of it; Below is my list:

1. Betty needs a real Sanctuary. (this was pertaining to an elephant needing her own place)

2. Betty needs a baby. ( Don't think so!)

3. Betty needs a car seat(suppose I would if I had a baby.. not happening!)

4. Betty needs a pacemaker ( I surely would if i needed the 2 things prior)

But the funniest part is... when we arrived home from work last night we stopped to get our mail out of the mailbox and you will never believe what was in the mailbox...a box of baby formula! I think I about had a heart attack right there. Guess I will be needing that pacemaker soon!

1 comment:

Marea P said...

How funny!! :) I've read a few other people's "needs" and found them quite entertaining as well. Guess I will have to try it.