Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random things


Brittany usually picks Meagan up from the sitter, but one day she had something going on, so we picked her up. She was asleep so Rod just laid her on the seat. She was so funny. Thought she looked comfy.


Another day Rod ran home to check on the kids and he took them to the store with him. They thought Mommy deserved flowers, so talked Daddy into buying me some. When I came home they had each written notes to me and put it in the flowers. It was very meaningful. It had actually been a stressful day and I definately needed it. It brought a smile and a tear to this mommy!



This was rather comical! It poured and poured that morning and since Kevin also lives on our street , I told Rod as we passed by his house that it looked like he was going to need a boat to get to his car. After we dropped Meagan off at the sitter and headed to work, as we pulled in Kevin was walking up. It was funny to see his pants rolled up with sandals, but the funnier part was he was carrying an AFLAC umbrella. I don't know if there was a coincidence that all that rain is good for ducks.

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a handsome man I married! :) When I got back from taking Kaelyn to school, I told him he was going to want to roll his pants up and wear his sandals. Then I had to stand in the door and watch him "wade" out to his car 'cause he looked so funny! :)