Friday, July 27, 2007

Day 4 in PA

Day # 4 we went to a deer park and petting zoo. The kids loved it. Of course we all love animals so it was a big hit for all of us.




The deer park



Britt & a deer



Zach with a deer. His antlers were soft & fuzzy



Meagan feeding a deer



jess & a deer



Meagan liked feeding the goats



Jess and a calf. Hopefully now that she's seen a cow close up she can tell the difference from a horse.



Britt & the calf.



Britt wasn't ready for all the goats attacking her for food. But I think she liked it anyhow.



Jess & Andrea called this pig Wilbur



We saw some zebras



Meagan enjoyed all the animals, but didn't know about the baby calf



Some of my animals



My whole family in jail, I should have ran while I could and taken a real vacation. HA!



Meagan had to pet a deer too



My pioneer kids



My horse & buggy kids



Jess with a white deer. It was beautiful



I'd say these guys are having a bad hair day



Britt & Jess were determined to take a swim in Roger's pond. I thought it was a little too cool to swim. Guess they didn't mind.



TJ is getting into the pond with a little help



Lucy took a swim with a little help



Roger knows an Amish family, so we got to visit them and see their home. They had some very nice pieces of furniture made by family members. We really enjoyed talking to them and learning about some of their culture. This is a picture outside their home.

No comments: