Friday, July 20, 2007

Having fun!

Well, we have traveled many miles and done many things. I have many pictures to post, but I have had trouble using our internet card in the laptop. We seem to have low coverage this time. Don't know why. But we have been to D.C as you can see , on to Pa. , Through New York into Canada to See Niagara Falls, Back to Pa. and enjoyed time with friends, onto Ohio to visit Rod's Aunt and then on to visit my parents and Rod's. We are ending week 2 of vacation and we have taken many pictures and have many memories and had lots of fun. Hopefully I can post them soon.Rod went to Michigan for training for about 2 1/2 days and will be home late tonight. We have several more people to see and things to do. I remembered after he left with the van that McDonalds should possibly have wireless internet available. (But then in this small town , maybe not) But as I turned on my laptop, it decided to die(low battery)And I realized the cord was in the van. Just my luck. So as I wait for his return tonight, I sit here on dial-up internet,(Not use to that) So I have no access to my pics on my computer. So, you'll have to wait and see them later. I hope I can post them soon!Hope everyone is having a good summer! Talk to you soon!

No comments: