Monday, August 20, 2007

First day of a new school year

We made it through day one of school. Yeah! How many more to go? Everyone seems to like their teachers. Brittany made a few new friends since many new people always move in right before the new year. Brittany was lucky and only had a half day, only having to register for classes and things. The other 3 had a full day, but didn't seem to mind. They will probably drop in bed tonight since the night before the first day always seems to be hard to get to sleep. Jessica had her first homework assignment: an interview with parents as to how she was named. Zachary had to memorize his class pledge they will recite every morning, and Andrea and Brittany got lucky and didn't have anything. Return for the continuing saga about the school year as we progress.





Jessica, Zach & Andrea before school



Brittany before leaving for school



Meagan was more than happy to tell everyone goodbye. She shut them out the door



Brittany & a new friend Whitney



The whole gang together, Katelyn, Brittany , A new friend Sara, Kristin and Ashley



Good friends reunited and acting crazy, Katelyn, Kristin & Brittany



Good friends Katelyn & Brittany

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a great first day for everyone!! Hope it went well for all.

btw- you have a link to my blog and I have changed my blog address. My new address is: http://ourhappyhappenings.blogspot.com/
My other address used my last name and I needed to change it. Hope you'll come visit my new location!

Erin said...

Hey ye'll. Wow, the kids are growing up so fast. I can't believe Andread is old enough to be in school. Hope you are doing well.

kayla said...

Really cute pics. Makes me miss my high school days.