Tuesday, August 7, 2007

John Deere country

If you look at the pictures below you will see that my dad loves John Deere tractors. Although my parents live in town they own property in the country and my dad has a large barn and a small shed type building on it. My dad buys and fixes up old tractors, Mainly John Deere and takes them to tractor shows . He lined up some lawn tractors and some old tractors he's fixed up and wanted pictures of the grandkids on them. Maybe some day we'll have to have a race and see which tractor will go faster.




All the grandkids on John Deere riding lawn tractors



All the grandkids by an old tractor



Goodbye city life, Green Acres here I come



Rod, Meagan & I on an old tractor



This is my dad's barn



This is a little one room school house down the road from my parents barn

2 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

I LOVE IT! Those are great pictures! Looks like your dad has quite the collection! :o)

Misty said...

YOur pictures are making this country girl a little "homesick!"