Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter Fun

As usual I am a little behind times. I always have good intentions , but work seems to stay so busy that I don't have time to do anything at work but work. So here we are weeks later blogging about Easter. Below are pictures of the kiddos coloring eggs. Or at least attempting. They received new phones that day with unlimited texting, so we had to try it out. Old contracts were up and it was time to update. So I think the excitement was more in the phones than the eggs. Meagan had fun anyways. She had multiple colors on her hands and arms. She could have been one big egg herself.







At least Meagan enjoyed coloring eggs.




I Really like this new phone. Who cares about eggs!



Should I text or color eggs?



The two men of the family



Easter Family picture

1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Your family is so beautiful. Love the picture of Meag coloring eggs. So much fun.