Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!




Today Rod & I celebrate 18 yrs. of marriage. I must say those years have went by quickly. I am happy to say that we have enjoyed every day together. Rod is my very best friend, and I can't imagine doing anything without him. We have laughed together, cried together and had alot of fun together. Although as most marriages have their ups and downs I must say ours has usually been up. We never fight. Might get a little irritated at each other occasionally , but we never say a cross word to each other. Although we have had a few bumps in the road(lost a house to fire in 97 and whatever else arose from that) I must say life has been pretty good together. I hope the next 18 yrs are just as good or better.
We spent a few days away this weekend to refresh ourselves and have some quiet time. Although We have missed the kids dearly. I look forward to returning home relaxed and refreshed to start the madhouse all over again.
I Love you Rod! May we have many more years together!

3 comments:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Happy Anniversary!1 We celebrated ours on the 7th and went to Ft. Lauderdale. It was so relaxing. Glad you had a good time.

loree2000 said...

You are very blessed! Happy Anniversary!

Truckin Teeds said...

Congrats (sorry I'm a bit late)! :o) You guys are our heros!! We really enjoy being with you and one of those reasons is that it's nice to be around a couple that is so VERY happily married! We want to be just like you when we grow up! :o)