Monday, July 28, 2008

A Chuck E Cheese Birthday!

Saturday was a good friend and Business partners birthday. Kevin turned 33 and we had discussed several months ago that he had never been to Chuck E Cheese. So we decided he deserved a Chuck E birthday for this milestone. We talked to his wife Becky and she called her sister and brother-in-law John & Rachel to come along and we all met up at Chuckies. Rachel and John came up with the Indiana Jones cake idea. Guess that one is an inside joke. So we went and had some nasty pizza. (Not my choice for good pizza.) But the kids had a good time and I think Kevin enjoyed himself too. Below is a little slideshow of our evening with Chuck E. Oh, another sidenote, just like the Chick Fila cow, Meagan screamed bloody murder when Chuck E came near. So we couldn't get her picture with him.




2 comments:

Becky said...

Great pictures! (some that I missed and would like to have) I think everyone had such a great time. Kay-Kay keeps saying,"It was fun Chuck E. Cheese!" :)

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Ok Betty. I just have to let you know that I have Net Nanny on my computer and your pictures of Chuckee Cheese and Mr. Kevin came up rated adult/mature...lol...lol. I am still laughing. What on earth were you guys doing with that mouse??? See ya.