Friday, August 22, 2008

A visitor

We are back in the swing of school after tropical storm Fay. The kids are back in full force. I sure can't get use to it! Our regular sitter isn't babysitting on
Fridays for a few weeks yet so Becky kindly offered to watch Meagan today since she was off. I think they had fun. You can check out Becky's blog on my list of friends for all the details. Anyhow they went for a walk to get a hotdog and stopped by the office. We invited Becky to stay and eat subs with us so she kept Meagan and Kaelyn busy coloring and drawing while we waited for the food. Below is a picture of Meagan engrossed in her drawing. She's such a cutie! I miss her when I'm working. She's at that fun stage where she copies everything!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.