Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessica!

Thirteen years ago today our home was blessed with child number three. We had been through so much up to that point that it was refreshing to have another little one to love. Jessica was born in 1995 and our home had burnt and been totally destroyed by fire in November of 1994. She came along in the midst of some chaos of still trying to build our new home on a piece of ground we had bought in the country. But we managed anyhow and now 13 years later she has grown up to be a beautiful girl. Time has flown by. We enjoy each child we have and try to be the best parents we can be to them. I look forward to many grandchildren from each one! I'm sure that time will fly by and we will be saying our granchildren are turning 13. Below I put together a little slide of pictures over the years. Had a little trouble finding some. But came up with a few. Enjoy!




>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jess! Hope you have a great day!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Jess! I enjoyed the slideshow Betty! I couldn't believe how much the picture of her with the sunglasses on looked like Meagan - especially her smile.

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Happy Birthday Jessica. You are such a beautiful girl. I know your Momma is so proud of you. Keep being a good girl and always serve Jesus.

Marea P said...

I remember seeing Jessica in the hospital when she was born and you coming to visit me the next day, when Kerri was born. It's hard to believe they are 13 yrs. old now!