Friday, October 31, 2008

Visiting Grandma!

Last night we headed out to the hospital to see Grandma along the way as we headed to Stuart for a bite to eat and a trip to Walmart for last minute Halloween candy and things. What a busy week. There has been absolutely no time to do anything.As we pulled into the hospital parking lot Zach reminded me that he had never been to a hospital before. I was thinking to myself yes he had he was born in one. But as I thought a moment, he was right. Zach, Andrea and Meagan (the last three) have never been in one. They were all born either in a birthing center or at home. So his theory was right. So this was a new experience for them. I'm not sure how exciting it was, but it was something new. Below are a couple of pictures with Grandma.





The 5 who are still at home




And Brittany and Meagan

1 comment:

Marea P said...

You'll have to tell Cathy that I hope she recovers quickly. I bet that she'll enjoy having you close by to help her out when needed.