Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Decorations

The house is decorated and most all the packages are wrapped. That's a plus for me considering I have had so much going on with working and getting ready for company. Our oldest Lex flew in Tuesday from Ohio and we also had friends who drove in from Ohio on Tuesday. We have a houseful and the entertainment begins! Below are a few pictures of the few decorations we did this year.





The tree. Bought this one a couple years ago after Christmas at a Menards when we were in Ohio and hauled it back on the back of our motorhome. I love this big tree!



The fireplace with all the kids stockings waiting to be stuffed.




My piano with my snowmen. One sings and Frosty sings and dances and one just lights up


My little table with a few lighted houses

No comments: