Monday, June 1, 2009

Disney

This post is long overdue. About 1 month exactly!
On Saturday May 2nd Andrea Celebrated her 8th birthday. We surprised everyone and took them to Disney. We went to Orlando on Friday evening and after checking into our condo we told the kids they needed a good nights sleep because they were going to disney in the morning. None of them had a clue! They were so excited. We spent a full day there and we had a great time. Below are some pictures. Some of you may get bored but I know friends and family who will enjoy the many pictures.


1 comment:

Becky said...

Been waiting to see these. :) I couldn't believe how much the picture of Lex on the carousel looked like Jess (at least to me). And I see Rod rode the teacups with the girls. Kevin and I already decided Kaelyn will have to ride those by herself if she ever wants to ride them because we both get too dizzy! I enjoyed looking at all of them.