Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Retirement- Goodbyes

This week has been full of Goodbyes. One of our college age girls who worked here in the office moved away so we said our goodbyes earlier this week to her. And today is the day we say Goodbye to one of our other employees Wanda who has been with us for a little over a year and is moving up to Georgia. She has been Rod's assistant who has kept him in line and time after time cleaned and organized his piles on his desk.She has definately been a big help to him and Kevin also. We are going to miss her tremendously. I am afraid that I am going to be in a straight jacket trying to keep both guys in line. So if you see me and I act a little crazy or my hair is a little more grey, it's only from the two men I am trying to keep in line. Here are a couple pictures. We had lunch catered in by Jonathan Kogut at Banberry Cross. Excellant as usual.







Wanda with an excellant silk chocolate pie. We gave her the boot!


The office crew

No comments: