Friday, April 27, 2007

a small trip

We are in Orlando for a few days. Rod has a meeting up here today. So, we are staying in a condo for the weekend and enjoying some R&R. While he is gone today, we are going to go enjoy the pool. We can see the pool right out our patio door, so the kids are driving me crazy to take them out. They have been up since 8am asking to go. Guess I'll have to give in and go, or I will be insane listening to them begging. I've taken some pictures but guess I'll have to wait to post till we get home. I don't have a cord for my camera, and rod says not to buy one as we are hoping to buy a new more up to date camera soon. This one takes very good pictures still, but is a little slow on recovery. After all it's about 7 yrs old. So guess I will go change and take these monkies out before they murder me.I mean come on. We have all day, lets chill!

1 comment:

Truckin Teeds said...

Hope you guys had a fun time in Orlando! I really enjoyed seeing the pics at the park. I love to see how much you guys truely enjoy your kids! :)
Take Care!