Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Andrea!!

On May 2nd 2001, Andrea Renay entered into our family. Our little blondie has been quite a joy. She is very loving, but she also holds her own amongst her brother and sisters. Andrea is independent and tries to do everything on her own. She loves fixing hair, and after dinner most every night she wants to comb or style your hair. We end up with some pretty wild doo's sometimes. In the pictures below you will see one of the times grandma let her do her hair before she was to go to the beauty shop.
Unfortunately my laptop has chose to crash, and so most of my pictures are on it, and not backed up by my own stupidity, so I only had a few to pull from the desktop. You can see the changes over time.
Party pictures will follow when I get the opportunity to download to the desktop.


No comments: