Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!




Today I celebrate birthday # 42. Woo Hoo! I don't feel a day over 39!Ha! Any how, almost forgot what day it was till We woke up and Rod wished me Happy Birthday. Of course this week we decided to hit the diet an excercise hard, and seems like everyone is offering sweets this week. Uggh! Well Rod graciously went and bought me a sandwich for lunch and a Chocolate cake for the office staff to indulge in at lunch. It was yummy as usual! From our local bakery Banbury Cross! They even let me come home this afternoon. Yippee! I'm so stuffed I can't move. Not sure I will accomplish anything. Guess I will relax . I deserve it don't I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty, Happy Birthday!!! My 42nd is coming up soon too! Would love to have you guys come visit..I know you're busy right now though. Hope everyone is doing fine. Jamie R.

Leora Schenck said...

Happy Birthday, Betty!!! Hope you had a great day!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Happy Birthday. Don't feel bad for relaxing and lounging around. You've earned it girl!! Hope your day was exceptionally great.