Monday, June 30, 2008

One Flew the coop!

Today was a new adventure! Brittany flew to Ohio today to see Grandma & Grandpa Schaub and older sister Lex for a week. It's been many years since we have flown with the kids, so Brittany hasn't had much experience flying. Today she flew out of here on a Jet Plane all by herself. I think she was a little nervous. I know I was! This mom just isn't ready to let go yet. My kids are not allowed to grow up! Brittany is 16 now, and although I trust her, I don't trust anyone else.
Her dad took her to the airport because I knew I could not! I would have been a basket case to say the least. According to him she did quite well! As usual her plane was delayed for takeoff and of course delayed on landing. But her older sister was there with a starbucks Frappucino to greet her. She landed safely on the other end and at this point thats all that matters! They have lots of fun things planned and she should have a great time.
Below are a few pictures.







This was at the office before they left for the airport. Don't I look horrible. It was all I could do not to cry!



Rod returned with these beautiful Roses. Guess he thought I needed a boost.

No comments: