Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

I just want to wish the very best husband in the world a Happy Father's Day. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father to my children. He's not afraid to change a diaper, clean up any messes that might arise with anyone of them or be the disciplinarian. I love You Rod, you're the best! This picture is slightly a few years old and actually pre- Meagan, but Once again all my updated family pictures are on my laptop which bit the dust.






Below is the best DAD in the world! He taught me alot growing up and I couldn't have asked for a better dad. This picture was his surprise Father's day present from Lex givin to him yesterday. Isn't it a cool Ride! John Deere all the Way!



Last but not least the best father-in-law goes to Rod's dad. He's very thoughtful and love's to spend time with his grankids when he's down for the winters.

No comments: