Friday, May 25, 2007

Finally... The last day for 3

Today is the last day of school for Jess, Zach & Andrea. YIPPEE! Three less lunches to pack and no morning chaos. I am totally burnt out on packing lunches. By the end of the year I have lost my touch at finding something new to pack. And my kids are picky, so that poses a problem. Britt has one more week of school and exams to take. Can't wait for it to be over. Trying to plan our vacation for the summer and not sure when this is going to fit in the schedule.
Rod is moving his office next door to where he is at now and we have phone and security wiring and a few other things to fit into the schedule, plus moving over to it by the first week of August. And He & I have additional liscensing classes to take for 3 days over a weekend in West Palm all before this office can be opened. Yeah! So somewhere in there we need to fit in a long overdue needed vacation and fun time with the kids. Well before all that can be accompished my house and the kids rooms especially need some deep cleaning and throwing of junk away. So, off I go to get the laundry started and strip some beds . Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Leora Schenck said...

Maybe in your vacation planning you can stop by AR (HeHe)! I'm glad you're kiddos school year is about through! Take Care!

kayla said...

Mega dittos about school being out. Now we just have to see how long it takes for them start saying "there's nothing to do".