Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What a wonderful husband!


I have to say that I think I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He most usually cooks most of Sunday dinners. I help him some, but he does a big share on Sunday's. It makes it nice to have a break from all the cooking that is done throughout the week. So Mother's day is no exception. He is a great cook, and we have both learned alot over the last 17 years. We will try to cook anything once, and what one of us doesn't figure out the other one will. We get creative sometimes. That can be good, but also bad because if it turns out really tasty, next time we might not remember everything we put in it. And we surely don't believe in writing it down.
One of the favorite things is Rod's pies. Now I could make it myself, but I like his pie crust better.So he made my favorite Carmel Apple Pie. It is always delicious!Of course I helped cut up the apples. But he does the fun part of of making and rolling the crust. Thanks Rod for a yummy pie!!

2 comments:

kayla said...

Next time we order coffee, we'll have some pie to go with it.

Truckin Teeds said...

We can testify to some GOOD cookin coming out of that kitchen! We certainly never lose any weight when visiting (more often we come away with a few extra pounds)