Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beach Day



Jessica in her goggles...She looks real cool!


Andrea having fun!


My favorite picture...Meagan enjoying some sand


Rod & Meagan in the water


Zachary running in the surf

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous. It's just now starting to get pretty humid, but the sun is shiny brightly. So after lunch on Sunday we decided to make it a beach day. This was Meagan's first time to go to the beach. She wasn't real sure about the sand. She didn't like the fact that it stuck to her. So she was making some pretty wierd faces. I wish I could have gotten some pictures of her face. But my camera died. Crazy me forgot to check the batteries before I left and didn't take any extra's. Guess that means we'll have to do it again to get some good pictures.! The kids had a wonderful time. Of course they always do. We don't do the beach much because I just hate the mess. You drag everything from towels to drinks and snacks. And you drag it all back with some sand with you. They do have spots to wash off, so you can get rid of some of the sand and not drag it all home in the car. But of course you get home and have all that lovely sand that got inside your swimsuit. So the bathtub is always full of sand. Oh well, guess that's the price you pay for some enjoyment. The ocean is just beautiful to sit and watch. So I usually sit and watch the water and the kiddo's and soak in the sun. That's my idea of fun!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You have a beautiful family and it certainly looks like everyone had lots of fun!

Truckin Teeds said...

Looks like fun was had by all! :)