Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day To the Father of My Children!!


To my wonderful husband and father of our children. I hope you can have a relaxing day. With as many kids as we have it's not always easy to have a moment to sit down and relax. Saturdays always seem to be the day to work around the house, and this one was no exception. You worked outside all day and came in and helped me clean out the dreaded master bedroom closet. That's no easy task, but I thank you for all your help. You help tirelessly with all the kids and you help prepare meals several times a week. You have always made sure we had everything we needed even if you had to work extra jobs to do it. I appreciate so much your hard work and dedication to me and our kids. You are a wonderful example to our kids and I know you love each one of them very much. We love you too! Hope you have a nice day!
This picture was taken after church today and the ball Meagan is holding is what the father's received at church as their gift today. The theory is to take time out and play ball or spend it with your children at least paying attention to them as they grow up. Time flies by so fast and they'll be gone before you know it. And they'll turn out just like you. Children do follow in their parent footsteps.

2 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

Happy Father's Day, Rod...by the way... has Zach hit a growth spurt, or what?? He's looking a lot taller these days.

kayla said...

I'll be waiting with baited breath to see Harold and Rod out in street playing with their baseballs.