Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Father's Day to Our Dad's!!



My Dad has always been someone I looked up to. His nickname for me growing up was Puff. I can remember when I was little and he worked for the County, if he would get called out in the evening and my mom was working he would take me with him. I always thought it was so cool to ride in the big snow plow. He would let me pull the lever to dump the salt on the roads. I thought that was so neat. And of course when we got back into the garage he would always get me a red pop to drink. Although dad was always kinda quiet you knew when he meant business by the look he gave. I was an only child growing up, so I guess I was spoiled. But My dad was always the best! And he still is. Love You Dad!


To Rod's dad and my Father-in-law for 17 yrs. We wish you a wonderful day. You are a very Godly man and very conscientious of your life and we appreciate that. You like to enjoy life, and the grandkids love riding bikes with you and their trips to the park on Sunday afternoons. You even like to rollerlade with them and they have a blast! We hope you are having a relaxing day.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a nice tribute to some obviously great men. Happy Father's Day to both of them.