Monday, June 25, 2007

WE DID IT!!!!!

We made it through a long weekend of classes!! I have to say that although it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, I am surprised at how well I did. The days were long and grueling. But we had a wonderful instructor that made it seem so much easier. He was young, but had a good sense of humor and made the class a pleasant experience. He had good scenarios which made things easier to remember when it came to each test (which he said was a bad word) He liked the word review better. He and the lady who started the school were both teaching this same class (she was in the next room) and his test scores were higher than her class. So we were thankful to be in his class! During our last test Sunday evening there happened to be a church service going on in the next room in the hotel we were at. It got to be very distracting. We were all pulling our hair out to concentrate because of the loud singing and praying. They had their microphones on way to high. But the instructor said he had more 100% on this test than any. He guessed they must have been praying for us. HA! Any how, we made it through. I am exhausted,my head hurts from too much concentration for 10 hours a day, but we can apply for our State License now. YEAH!




3 comments:

kayla said...

Congratulations! Just please, no more Aflac stuffed ducks. Landon carries his around and very loudly imitates it.

Aimee said...

When I lived in Florida, the lady I worked with for two years was an Aflac agent. Her dog's toy was an AFLAC duck so I heard that quacking enough to last me the rest of my life! haha. I bet pretty soon you'll be saying that too =) Congratulations on finishing the class!

Truckin Teeds said...

Woo hooo! Way to go! I knew you could do it!!! :0)