Friday, March 2, 2007

Brittany's birthday

Today Brittany turns 15. Seems like yesterday she was born . She has grown up so fast. She has turned into a fine young lady if I do say so myself. We are having a party for her tonight with a few of her friends and family. It's hard to believe she is old enough to get her drivers permit to start driving. Scary thought if I do say so myself. So I will forwarn everyone when she takes her test and passes so you all can stay off the road. This weekend is going to be a busy one since Meagan also has a birthday on Monday March 5th. She'll be one. Hard to believe also!! We are planning the big bash on Sunday with about 25 people for lunch and a party. Like we really need all this cake this weekend. Gay, I think we need to increase our walks to every day for an hour or more, because the cake is sure to stick to the hips. HA!This is definately not the weekend for the dieting and excercise to work at all!But all kidding aside, it has been a priviledge to be blessed with both of these girls in my life. I wouldn't trade either one for the world. Love you both Britt and meagy poo!This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope britt had a great birthday. Can't wait till we see all of you again. LOL

Anonymous said...

ok mom you made me cry:((((((( give them both a kiss and hug 4 me

Truckin Teeds said...

Hey! Hope you guys have a fun weekend! We're chillin out up here in IA (about 20*) Wish we could be there for all the festivities.

PS Glad LuLu is ok!