Thursday, March 22, 2007

busy, busy.......

It's been a very busy week. Seems like so much to do, so little time. Rod had some continuing education courses to finish up to be in compliance for his insurance license before the end of the month. He finally got that done and we can breath easier now. Rod and I have also taken on the duty as Treasurer for Haiti Gospel Missions with Brian Rauschenberger. So that takes some time as well. I haven't had much time to do the receipts this month because we have been having trouble with our computer in the backroom and so we all are sharing Rod's laptop. That poses to be fun. But I finally got to use it late last night and this morning, so all my receipts are done,stuffed and stamped and ready to hit the mail. YEAH! We have also been having alot of company lately. People leaving to go back north, birthday parties and all that fun stuff. So, I am getting partied out. Also it's not good for the diet, cakes, ice cream etc. So, I hope the diet will get better. Plus the fact of excersising has been few and far between. I'm just to tired at night to walk. But I hope April will be better. We have more company tonight, so more food and a house to clean. I need a vacation!!

1 comment:

Truckin Teeds said...

I don't things ever really slow down for you guys...but, you'd get bored quickly if they did! :)
Hope you have a fun weekend! Take care!