Thursday, March 15, 2007

Where did my waist go?

After reading several other blogs, I too decided that it's time to get back on the bandwagon. Thanks Leora and Mary Ellen! Now I just hope that I can do this. I woke up this morning thinking I really had to do something. This is just getting out of control. I too have only about 6 skirts I can wear out of the 40 some in my closet. I get rather discouraged come Sunday when I have nothing to wear. And the few that do fit just don't fit right ya know. I had lost some weight prior to getting pregnant and was feeling pretty good. I stayed pretty active during my pregnancy and only gained about 27 pounds. Which is low for me. It's usually 40 - 50 pounds. So I felt good about it. After Meagan was born I had roughly 10 pounds to lose. I thought it would be a piece of cake. Yeah right! Needless to say I gained about 20 pounds so now I have even more to lose. Yippee! Well today I had decided I was going to do the water thing. I'm about halfway there. And spending my day running to the bathroom. Somethings got to give. I have got to lose it not just to look better but feel better. I am so tired all the time and just don't have the energy I should have to keep up with all these kids. So here's to starting a good diet and excercise. Help!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eating more alkaline foods helps tremendously. Fruits and vegetables. A google search on alkaline and acid balance is very informative.