Friday, March 16, 2007

A day at the park

Today we decided to do something different. The 3 younger ones didn't have school today, so we took our lunch and went to the park. Have you ever tried to eat with the wind blowing at least 20 mph? It's quite interesting. You should really try it sometime. Rod and I took the kids and got them Wendy's. I was good. I had a salad. But I'm trying to eat and hold bags and napkins and whatever else I get handed to put in the bag. It proved to be an exciting time.Of course the kids were not interested in eating knowing there were things to play on. So they hurriedly ate and they were off. We didn't get to spend alot of time because it started raining. Meagan didn't quite know what to think. Her face was hilarious every time she would swing. As she came forward she would kinda grit her teeth and hold on for dear life. But she liked it. Something we need to do more often. But you know how it goes. We seem to get stuck in a routine. Enjoy the pictures. This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

No comments: