Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I don't like this timechange

Every year it seems like it's so hard to get use to the time changing. And as I get older it seems worse. The kids are having a hard time too. On Monday Jessica was so mad that Brittany had woke her up in the middle of the night as she put it. I tried to explain to her it is not the middle of the night, but she just wasn't gettin it. They don't want to go to bed at night and they sure don't want to get up in the morning. This morning Andrea was still in bed sleeping at 7:20. She just didn't want to get up!I can sympathize with her. I did not want to get up this morning. Meagan is really restless this week and she has been getting up all hours of the night. I was up at 5:00 with her and really was getting back to sleep good when the alarm went off. OH!! Why do they do this to us? I do enjoy the extra daylight at night. But getting use to the mornings takes awhile.

3 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

I still think we should "fall back" twice a year and never "spring ahead"

Mary Ellen said...

I wish they would just leave the time alone too - it is so frustrating! I wish they would let us vote on it...I bet most would say no time change. Maybe we should start a petition.... "-)

Anonymous said...

I don't appreciate this time change, I do not think it is for our benefit. We are already 30 minutes ahead of the sun during regular time.