Sunday, March 4, 2007

Meagan's 1st birthday

My baby girl turns one on March 5th. We had her party today to allow more people to be able to come. We had 24 including us for lunch. We made 4 big pans of lasagna, 5 loaves of garlic bread, a big salad and of course cake and ice cream. Meagan was a little grouchy at church so Rod brought her home early and got the rest of the food going. She just wanted held when I got home with the rest of the kids. So that was fun trying to help finish up. My arms were falling off!! I think she really wanted to go to sleep , but with all the comotion in the house it didn't happen. Needless to say we made it through the party without too much of a fuss. Meagan is not the social one of the bunch. She kinda likes being alone or just her inner circle and no more. But we had no screaming and crying like I anticipated. She actually started to enjoy opening presents especially the ones that played music. She seems to like music and has to shake her little bottom whenever she hears it. Hopefully she will be my musically talented one. Is that too much to hope for? Someone in this family needs to play an instrument!! Meagan has also set the record in the Brown household. She started walking at 11mos. Most all the others were 13 and 14 mos. before they walked. So I hope that means she is advanced! I need a smart one in the bunch! I can't believe my baby is one. Time has flown by so fast. I suppose she'll start school before we know it.I think my princess is awake and crying. I will go and enjoy her while she still lets me hold her even if its only for a few minutes at a time. This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie... she looks more like me everyday... if i do say so myself lol... give her kisses for me